Store Hours & Covid19 Policies
We are so pleased to announce the careful reopening of Wee Chic starting this week. We have taken proactive steps to meet the National Retail Federation recommendations as well as State and local requirements. We know you have concerns about COVID-19, as we do, so we want to let you know what steps we are taking to keep both you and our teams safe and healthy. We also want to share with you what you should expect when you visit the boutiques.
- Store capacity will be limited to allow for social distancing, if you visit during the open hours please note the super cute sign on the door that will tell you when we are at capacity.
- All clients and our team will be required to wear a mask in the boutiques.
- We will have sanitizing stations inside the front door and at the counter. We promise to utilize them often. We ask that all visitors use antibacterial when entering the store.
- Please do not wear gloves that have been worn elsewhere while inside the store, they can easily spread germs to surfaces.
- In addition to the open hours, private appointments will be available. We encourage you to use appointments if you’d like to shop with a friend or bring a child along. This service is also encouraged for clients that prefer a personal shopping experience or feel uncomfortable shopping with others. (call 410-878-7400 in Lutherville & 703-936-0500 in Fairfax to make an appointment or reach out to your favorite team member)
- All store surfaces will be sanitized frequently.
- If you have a fever and/or show symptoms of illness, please refrain from visiting the boutiques. If you have been ill please wait 14 days before visiting. Team Wee Chic promises to do the same.
- Our bathrooms will not be available for public use even for the little ones. This one will be tough for us because we are used to being so accommodating but it is for your safety. There are professionally cleaned and sanitized restrooms available in both shopping centers.
- Any item being tried on will be set aside and steam sanitized before being put back into store racks. Dressing rooms will be disinfected between clients.
- If you have a return, we ask that you call the boutique before coming in with your items so that we can share the new process with you. Any item from outside the store must sit for 24-48 hours before being processed for the safety of our teams and other clients. We kindly ask that you consider exchange or store credit instead of refund at this difficult time for small business.
The world may look a bit different but we will be smiling behind our masks when we see you. There will be air hugs and the same laughs that you remember. We ask for your patience and kindness with us and with one another as we adjust to these new processes. If you have questions we welcome them. Online sales and curbside pickup will remain available. Thank you for supporting local business. It means the world to us!